Thursday, February 3, 2011

desktop wallpaper

I sent this desktop wallpaper to the people who had signed up on my mailing list as a free gift a couple of weeks ago, but now I want to share it with my blog followers, too. If you like, here is a desktop wallpaper I made exclusively as a thank you to all of you who have supported my work this past year. It's a little late since it's for the month of February, but I hope you can still enjoy it as much as possible. It's not really very Small Adventure-y looking, but I wanted to reflect the month of February in a painting. There are links to the various sizes below. Thank you again for all your support and kind words over the past few months!
Also if you would like to receive the occasional update or free digital gift please sign up for my mailing list by sending an e-mail to asmalladventure[at]gmail.com.



Sheep 1024x768 calendar


1900x1200 (without calendar)
1900x1200
1600x1200 (without calendar)
1600x1200
1024x768 (without calendar)
1024x768

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...