Sunday, January 2, 2011

nikon d70

I don't know if this is of much interest to you, but I am selling my camera. It's the camera that I've used to take all my product pictures and all the pictures on my blog. It's treated me well for a long time, but I'm finally ready to get something smaller and more portable for traveling and events and such. I'm selling it in a large package of 2 lenses, 2 batteries, charger, computer cord, black leather camera bag, 3 lens filters, and many little extras such as cleaning supplies and the original manual. I'm asking $600 or best offer. If you're interested contact me at asmalladventure [at] gmail.com replacing the [at] with @ of course. And if you want to know more information I have a Craigslist ad here.


d70 package

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...