Wednesday, December 15, 2010

renegade craft fair los angeles holiday 2010

renegadeholiday2010-5

renegadeholiday2010-3

renegadeholiday2010-6

renegadeholiday2010-1

renegadeholiday2010-2

renegadeholiday2010-7

These are some photos from the Holiday Renegade in LA from this past weekend. It went pretty well besides it being pretty hot outside! I didn't get a chance to walk around very much, but hopefully at the San Francisco Fair this upcoming weekend I'll get to take pictures of other booths and put them up here. Thanks to Erin Dollar for letting me share a booth with her and Malachi and my parents for helping me with customers in the tiring heat.


1 comment:

  1. looking good small adventure! so sad i missed it...
    can't wait to see stuff appear in your shop!
    j.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...