Friday, May 15, 2009

a cook book and pattern book




I have known about Frankie Magazine for some time even though I have never actually seen it in person before.  However, I did not know that they had published a sweet looking cook book called Afternoon Tea.  There are other books named Afternoon Tea and they should not be confused with this one.  



This is the other book I wanted to share.  It is from a series called Petite Pattern Book from Japan.  They are small books full of awesome patterns and a cd of eps and jpeg files to be used for whatever you want!  I want the Japanese Style book.  There are a bunch of others including Scandinavian Style, Check and Stripe, Simple and Natural, Flowers and Leaves, and more!  You can get them here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...