Thursday, March 26, 2009

dala horse plate


Hello.  I feel like I've been away for a very long time.  I haven't checked my daily blogs or posted anything to my own blog.  The reason for that is that I was in Hawai'i for my cousin's wedding.  It was fun!  I got to hang out with my family and extended family and go to the beach and eat delicious Hawaiian pastries and sushi.  But I have missed being an active member of the online community.  Now I'm back and am currently updating my etsy store.
Also, here is a picture of a vintage dala horse plate that I purchased off of ebay awhile ago.  I haven't hung it up on my kitchen wall yet, but don't worry I will.  Dala horses are really cool.  So is all of Swedish design.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...